The “Technically Cool” lifestyle glasses worn by Rudy Project athletes
Rudy Project Spinhawk™ are lifestyle glasses with a great sporty look which can also be worn when relaxing away from
the field of play. The exceptional technical features, in fact, give those wearing these glasses a “Technically Cool” and
Spinhawk™ glasses are worn by winners and all those who dare to be innovative in their appearance as well.
The extraordinary Cal Crutchlow, the ace MotoGp rider, the new cycling sensation Peter Sagan and the triathlete Pete
Jacobs, the Hawaii 2012 Ironman World Champion, are just some of the athletes from the Rudy Project team who have
decided to wear this model in their leisure time.
The Spinhawk™ design is the result of a clever combination of elements drawn from Rudy Project’s stylistic heritage,
elements which have ensured the success of the Italian company, and new distinctive details that create a unique and
timeless style. Character and personality exude perfectly from each of the six color variants that these classical yet plucky
glasses are offered in: matte black, camouflage green, orange shade matte, frozen brown, crystal ash, frozen ash.
Spinhawk™ also means technology. This model, in fact, uses Multilaser Rp Optics™ sun lenses, developed using a
special process in which surface of the lens is given an extremely thin "mirror" treatment; this reduces visual stress, offers
total protection from UV rays and guarantees a real cool look.
These glasses may also be fitted with both the ImpactRx™ prescription lenses, top-level customized corrective lenses
from the Rudy Project range (photochromic and shatterproof, guaranteeing maximum visual clarity and safety), and the Hi
Index +1.6™, static ophthalmic lenses which are extremely light, thin and resistant, and ideal for the best prescriptions.
- Reduction in visual stress with Multilaser mirrored sun lenses
- 100% protection from harmful UVA, UVB rays
- Available with efficient Polar3FX™ polarized lenses
- May be fitted with the revolutionary ImpactRx™ photochromic and shatterproof corrective lenses
- May be fitted with the Hi-index + 1.6™ light and thin, static sight lenses
- Resistant, light and durable acetate frame
- Extraordinary Rudy Project ergonomic heritage
- Full-rim structure for maximum protection from sunrays